Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh, right. About me.

Hi.  My name's Chris.  I like walks on the beach, romantic evenings, and waking up to birds in the morning.

Just kidding.

I hate mornings with a seething passion, I don't care for birds, beaches are covered in sand, and I prefer to spend my evenings dancing or drinking.  Or some combination of the two.  I love my big gay clubs, and getting lost on the dance floor surrounded by strangers and letting nothing but the beat keep me moving.  I also like poking around on the internet when I have nothing else to do, which is kinda why I started this little blog.  It's just for me.

If you're determined to stick around, you'll even get juicy ex-boyfriend stories.  I might even talk about the restraining order, if you're really lucky.  Or if I'm intoxicated enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment