Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I hate this holiday.

Yes, this is a Valentine's rant.  No, it isn't because I hate romance, or commercialization, or because I have a chocolate allergy.

It's because of my ex.  You remember me mentioning the restraining order?  Well, apparently he got a little too intoxicated and decided to forget about it.  And when I say "a little too intoxicated" I mean he was Wasty the fucking Clown.  Banging on my door, demanding I let him in, asking for money/cigarettes/sex, the whole deal.  At least I think that's what he was shrieking about, it was all drunk and incoherent by the time I opened the door for the police.

I think I'd gone through half a pack of cigarettes by the time they hauled Matt off.  I don't know, I was too busy trying to calm the fuck down.

Why the restraining order?  Three broken ribs, a concussion, and a sprained wrist and ankle, not to mention the bruises I stopped counting.  Matt was an abusive piece of shit, and I can't even understand how I put up with that crap for so long.  Although the therapist is certainly helping. 

The birds waking me up this morning, not so helpful.  It's like they were practicing for Radio City Music Hall or something the way they were carrying on.

I think this is enough ranting, I'm getting upset all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment