Friday, March 2, 2012

A tad worried.

Oops, been over a week since I've posted anything.  Oh, well. 

I guess Matt managed to have his mom bail him out after the police took him away a couple weeks ago.  The poor woman, she's the only thing I miss about dating that psycho.  She's kind, patient, giving, and I still talk to her on occasion.  She knows her son is not all there in the head, and it hurts her.  It hurts her to talk to me about it, because he's her son and she feels responsible for all the pain he caused me.  It isn't remotely her fault, but that's the kind of person she is.  And I swear she can make sewing machines do things they were not designed to do, it's surreal. 

The point of me telling you about Matt's mother is that she called this morning.  Partly to tell me that she bailed Matt out, and that she didn't blame me for pressing charges.  The other reason, the reason I had to push for, was that as soon as she got Matt home he left again, and she hasn't seen him since.  In case you lost you calendar, it is now March, and Matt has been missing since right after Valentine's Day.  She is justifiably worried.  And now so am I, because he is incredibly fixated on me, and now no one knows where he is. 

To reiterate: my stalker has gone AWOL, running from the police, and no one has seen him. 

If anyone needs me I'll be buying a gun and adding locks to my doors and windows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment